Leftover Pizza Frittata (Using Leftover Pizza)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Dump your chopped leftover pizza cubes into a large mixing bowl.
- 3Heat the olive oil in a medium saute pan and then add the spinach and garlic. Toss in the oil over medium-low heat until the spinach has wilted and garlic is lightly cooked. Pour the spinach mixture over the pizza bits and mix well. [If you're using different extras, just skip the spinach prep and add your fixings, chopped into small pieces, to the pizza bits and toss well.].
- 4Beat the six eggs in a separate bowl, then add the the sharp cheddar, Italian seasoning, and pepper (if you need salt, add that now too) and mix.
- 5Pour the egg mixture over the pizza and mix to combine. Allow this to sit for a few minutes to absorb egg and flavor.
- 6Finally, pour the fritatta mixture into a greased 8 inch square or circular pan (I use my 8 inch glass pie dish) and sprinkle the top with the Parmesan cheese. Place this in the oven and allow to cook for 20-25 minutes, or until golden on top and cooked through. Be careful with time as not all pizzas are created equal! A moister pizza won't absorb as much egg, so it may take longer; alternatively, a dryer pizza will probably cook faster.