Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I Love You Enough To....



I love you enough to fight for you,
    compromise for you, and sacrifice
    myself for you if need be.
Enough to miss you incredibly when
    we're apart, no matter what length
    of time it's for and regardless of
    the distance.
Enough to believe in our relationship,
    to stand by it through the worst
    of time, to have faith in our
    strength as a couple, and to never
    give up on us.
Enough to spend the rest of my life
    with you, be there for you when you
    need or want me, and never, ever
    want to leave you or live without you.

I love you this much.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very clear and accurate explanation of my perception of love and where I am with my current relationship. Overall chemistry and timing were hand in hand at first , later real friendship and loyalty helped bridge whatever gaps or spaces. How do you truly recognize love if you never go through and overcome. Luv u STMC

    ReplyDelete